MINI COSMETIC REPAIR INSURANCE COVERS REPAIR COSTS OF MINOR DAMAGE SO YOUR MINI LEAVES A LASTING IMPRESSION.
When you truly love your MINI, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created MINI Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help maintain that sense of adventure, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within this suite of MINI Protect products is MINI Cosmetic Repair Insurance, developed to protect the beauty and finish of your vehicle, covering the costs for repairing minor cosmetic damages or providing a contribution if it cannot be repaired so your MINI leaves a lasting impression.
- Cover available for 2 or 3 years
- Available for new and Approved Used MINIs up to 7 years old at the start of the policy
- Repairs can be carried out at your local MINI Retailer or by our mobile repairer network
- Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
- Lifetime ownership guarantee on cosmetic repairs carried out by our approved repairer
- 5 year guarantee on cosmetic repairs carried out under this insurance
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your MINI. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy.
- Up to £250 contribution towards a body shop repair for damage that falls within the size parameters but cannot be cosmetically repaired
- Cover for the cost of cosmetic repair for accidental or malicious minor cosmetic damage to the bodywork up to the cover limit
- Excludes specialist bodywork finish
- Excludes damage where paint is cracked or flaked, and any pre-existing damage
- The policy does not cover vehicles on Contract Hire
- Cover in the United Kingdom and Europe. Repairs can only be carried out in the UK
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by MINI Cosmetic Repair Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy wording document.
GET YOUR QUOTE.
Contact your participating local approved MINI Retailer and get your quote today.
For full terms and conditions of this product, see the policy wording document available below or by calling MINI Protect Services on 020 3874 1603.
MINI Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
MAKING A CLAIM.
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, MINI Protect Services are available to assist you.
If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9736.
If you purchased your policy between 1 April 2018 and 31 December 2020, please call 0330 400 1514.
If you purchased your policy on or after the 1 January 2021, please refer to the policy wording document for full details of how to make a claim.
MINI Cosmetic Repair Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Number 711212. Their registered office is at Unit 7, Clovelly Business Park, Clovelly Road, Southbourne, Emsworth, United Kingdom, PO10 8PE.
This insurance is underwritten by Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd. Registered Office: Aeulestrasse 60 (2. Stock) 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein. The Insurer is authorised and regulated by the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority and is deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.